Samsung is working on a new mid-range device that will be unveiled as the Galaxy M12. Live images of the device’s rear panel appeared online a week ago and the device has become an active part of the rumored call and leak world. The device has been identified on certification sites such as Bluetooth SIG, Wi-Fi Alliance, and the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS). Now, the Samsung Galaxy M12 has appeared on the GeekBench benchmarking platform with a model number of SM-M127F.
The Galaxy M12 BIS Certificate is listed with a model number SM-M127G. The Galaxy M12 has now received BIS certification, so we can expect that the handset will be launched in India in early 2021. The handset was recently spotted on the Bluetooth certification website, which also confirmed the Galaxy M12 moniker for the model number.
The Samsung Galaxy M12 is expected to pack a 6.7-inch display with a hole-punch design. The handset is said to come with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C charging port and a 3.5mm headphone jack. As we said before, the Galaxy M12 will pack a huge 7,000mAh battery that easily lasts more than two days for most users. The Galaxy M12 measures 163.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm. Unfortunately, other details about the phone, including chipsets, camera sensors, memory variants, and more, are unknown at this time. Also the price of Samsung Galaxy M12 in India is not known yet. Stay tuned for more updates on the phone.
Samsung Galaxy M12 Spotted on Geekbench Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.7 inches PLS LCD Display; 720 x 1560 pixels screen resolution, 60 Hz Refresh Rate
- Weight: –
- Chipset: Exynos 850 processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Memory: 64/128 GB; Expandable up to 512 GB
- Camera (Rear): Quad; 13MP + 5 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP
- Camera (Front): Single; 8 MP
- Battery: 7000 mAh; Fast Charging @ 15W; Type-C
- Network: 4G
- Fingerprint: Side-mounted
Samsung Galaxy M12 Price, Launch Date
- Expected Price: Rs. 10,499
- Release Date: 05-Jan-2021 (Expected)
- Variant: 3 GB RAM / 32 GB internal storage
- Phone Status: Rumoured
Also Read: boAt launched Rs. 2999 boAt Watch Enigma